KRIS AQUINO MAMIMIGAY NG IPHONE X WORTH 65,000 PESOS MATAPOS BIGYAN ANG KANYANG DALAWANG ANAK NITO!



Kris Aquino who is dubbed the “Queen of All Media,” has hosted a lot of talk shows and game shows, and has also starred in movies and selected television series. On April 16, 2017, she announced via her Instagram account that she will be having a cameo role in a “big Hollywood studio movie about to start filming.



The actress also announced that she would be giving an iPhone X to one of her lucky fans. “Bakit yung 2 boys ko walang issue sa ❌? “Seriously, these are the moments i work hard for, they only had 1 request for Christmas- the iPhone X… “i had low blood pressure today (it was hovering in the 90/65 area because i failed to eat properly yesterday- my fault) & i knew best for me to REST. 



“But their new phones arrived (we’re an @livesmart Infinity family & contrary to what you may believe about endorsements, i pay for our plans) & nawala ang pagod ko seeing their happiness & excitement… “so it made me realize w/o all of you supporting me & my new projects, i wouldn’t be able to do this for my sons… “i’m working out the details w/ my KCAP team but i want to make 1 of you, from my online followers as happy as my sons are now- so yes i’m including 1 iPhone X in my #Christmaslovelovelove sharing!



Kris has two sons, Bimby and Josh. Recently, she gave an iPhone to both of them. The gadget costs around PHP65,000 in the Philippines.



“Details to follow soonest. Just my way of saying THANK YOU for making it possible for new doors to open in my life. “Your loyalty & support make my heart STRONGER… #afterall #gratitude.



“(P.S. video was shot & background music was chosen by yours truly because the moment was too special to not capture),” Kris wrote.



Kris proved once again on social media just how generous and thoughtful she is by giving iPhone X gadgets.


Watch this video:

Bakit yung 2 boys ko walang issue sa ❌?😅😂🤪😘 Seriously, these are the moments i work hard for, they only had 1 request for Christmas- the iPhone X... i had low blood pressure today (it was hovering in the 90/65 area because i failed to eat properly yesterday- my fault) & i knew best for me to REST. But their new phones arrived (we’re an @livesmart Infinity family & contrary to what you may believe about endorsements, i pay for our plans) & nawala ang pagod ko seeing their happiness & excitement... so it made me realize w/o all of you supporting me & my new projects, i wouldn’t be able to do this for my sons... i’m working out the details w/ my KCAP team but i want to make 1 of you, from my online followers as happy as my sons are now- so yes i’m including 1 iPhone X in my #Christmaslovelovelove sharing! Details to follow soonest. Just my way of saying THANK YOU for making it possible for new doors to open in my life. Your loyalty & support make my heart STRONGER... #afterall #gratitude ❤️🧡💛💚💜💙🌈😊 (P.S. video was shot & background music was chosen by yours truly because the moment was too special to not capture👓) #SmartiPhoneX
A post shared by 🇵🇭 Kris Aquino (@krisaquino) on
KRIS AQUINO MAMIMIGAY NG IPHONE X WORTH 65,000 PESOS MATAPOS BIGYAN ANG KANYANG DALAWANG ANAK NITO! KRIS AQUINO MAMIMIGAY NG IPHONE X WORTH 65,000 PESOS MATAPOS BIGYAN ANG KANYANG DALAWANG ANAK NITO! Reviewed by Jing on December 11, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.