MATANDA TINANGGIHAN ANG SURGERY PARA AYUSIN ANG KANYANG MUKHA DAHIL SA BAGAY NA ITO NA KINALUNGKOT NG MARAMI!


A 63-year-old granny from Thailand is living with a rare medical condition that causes abnormal growths to appear on her face — it has caused her ‘melting face,’ which also led to her losing sight in both eyes.



Wiang Boonme‘s melting face has twisted her facial features out of shape, and now her nose, mouth, and cheeks all hang off her face. Boonme started developing this condition as a child, and it has steadily progressed as she aged. The gran was originally from rural Surin, but she has moved to Bangkok, where she earns a living by selling accessories in the city centre.



There in the city, Boonme’s medical condition gained a lot of attention, and a lot of people were interested in helping the old woman. There, the mother of one had many an individual request assistance in behalf of her.



It is believed that Wiang Boonme is suffering a condition related to neurofibromatosis, a genetic disorder characterized by tumors forming on nerve tissues. Despite the multitude of people who were willing to help pay for all her medical expenses for a corrective surgery, Wiang Boonme is firm in her resolve not to undergo surgery.



“I have had this problem for a long time. More than I can remember. I have survived and I’m healthy and have a job. “If I have an operation I might never wake up. I’m afraid I would not survive it. “My daughter brings me here so I can sell flowers and camphor oils. I am happy and somebody gave me a donation this week, which I’m grateful for.” For Boonme, as long as she can still function and earn a living, surgery for her condition is not worth risking her life for.

MATANDA TINANGGIHAN ANG SURGERY PARA AYUSIN ANG KANYANG MUKHA DAHIL SA BAGAY NA ITO NA KINALUNGKOT NG MARAMI! MATANDA TINANGGIHAN ANG SURGERY PARA AYUSIN ANG KANYANG MUKHA DAHIL SA BAGAY NA ITO NA KINALUNGKOT NG MARAMI! Reviewed by Jing on January 01, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.